Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Atholville, New Brunswick
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Atholville
Atholville is a small town in northeast New Brunswick, Canada. The town is best known for its pulp and paper mill, which was once the largest in the province. However, the mill has been closed since 2012, leaving many residents unemployed.
The closure of the mill has had a devastating effect on the local economy. Atholville is now a community of struggling families and individuals who are struggling to make ends meet. Many people in the town are burdened with debt, and they often find themselves unable to get ahead.
If you are struggling with debt in Atholville, New Brunswick, our debt help service can provide you with the relief you need. We can help you get your finances under control so that you can move on with your life. We offer a variety of services to help our clients get out of debt, including debt consolidation, credit counseling, and financial education.
If you are ready to get started on the road to financial freedom, contact us today to schedule a free consultation. We will work with you to create a customized plan that will help you eliminate your debt and get your finances back on track.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We are debt consolidation experts and can help you find the perfect solution for your situation. Yes, that even includes some options we cannot personally help you with! With our advice, you will be pointed in the right direction.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.