Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Belledune, New Brunswick
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Belledune
Belledune is a small town in New Brunswick, Canada. The town is located on the Acadian Peninsula, and it is known for its beautiful scenery and friendly people. However, like many small towns, Belledune suffers from poverty and debt.
The medium household income in Belledune is just $42,000 per year, which is well below the national average. And, unfortunately, many families in Belledune are struggling with debt. In fact, the average family owes more than $20,000 in debt.
This debt can be a huge burden for families, and it can be difficult to get out of debt on your own. That's where our debt help service comes in. We can help you get out of debt, and we can help you get your life back on track.
If you're struggling with debt, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We can help you get your life back on track. Thank you.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We are debt consolidation experts and can help you find the perfect solution for your situation. Yes, that even includes some options we cannot personally help you with! With our advice, you will be pointed in the right direction.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.