Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Bouctouche, New Brunswick
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Bouctouche
Bouctouche is a small town in New Brunswick, Canada. The town is home to approximately 2,000 people and is located on the Bouctouche River. The town has a rich history, dating back to the 1750s. Bouctouche is also home to several tourist attractions, including the Bouctouche Dunes, the Irving Eco-Centre, and the Bouctouche Bay Beach.
The people of Bouctouche suffer from high levels of debt. This can be attributed to a number of factors, including the high cost of living in the town and the low levels of employment. The people of Bouctouche also lack access to quality debt relief services. As a result, they often turn to high-cost lenders and credit card companies to get by.
The team at our debt relief service can help the people of Bouctouche get their finances under control. We offer a range of services, including debt consolidation, debt settlement, and bankruptcy. We can help the people of Bouctouche reduce their monthly payments, get out of debt faster, and improve their financial future. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We are debt consolidation experts and can help you find the perfect solution for your situation. Yes, that even includes some options we cannot personally help you with! With our advice, you will be pointed in the right direction.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.