Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Dorchester, New Brunswick
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Dorchester
Dorchester is a small town in New Brunswick, Canada. The town is located in the Saint John River valley, and is home to a population of just over 1,000 people. Dorchester is a beautiful town with a rich history, and it's a great place to live.
However, like many small towns in Canada, Dorchester suffers from high levels of debt. This can be traced back to the town's reliance on natural resources as its main source of income. When commodity prices decline, as they have in recent years, the town's economy suffers. This has led to increased levels of debt among the town's residents.
Fortunately, our debt help service can provide assistance to those who need it. We can help people reduce their levels of debt, and we can help them get back on track financially. If you're living in Dorchester and are struggling with debt, don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We can help you get your life back on track.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We are debt consolidation experts and can help you find the perfect solution for your situation. Yes, that even includes some options we cannot personally help you with! With our advice, you will be pointed in the right direction.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.