Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Hampton, New Brunswick
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Hampton
Hampton is a small town in New Brunswick, Canada that has seen its share of economic hard times in recent years. Many people in the town are struggling with debt, and our debt help service can provide them with relief.
People in Hampton suffer from debt for a number of reasons. The main reason is that many of them are not able to find good paying jobs. This leaves them with little money to cover their bills, and they end up falling into debt.
Another reason people in Hampton struggle with debt is because they are not able to get the help they need from the government. The government does not have enough resources to help everyone who needs it, and this leaves many people feeling helpless.
Our debt help service can provide people in Hampton with the relief they need. We are able to help people get out of debt, and we also provide them with financial advice so that they can stay out of debt in the future. If you are struggling with debt, please contact us for help. We can provide you with the relief you need.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We are debt consolidation experts and can help you find the perfect solution for your situation. Yes, that even includes some options we cannot personally help you with! With our advice, you will be pointed in the right direction.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.