Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Harvey, New Brunswick
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Harvey
Harvey is a small town in New Brunswick, Canada. The main industry in Harvey is agriculture, and the town is known for its potatoes. However, like many small towns in Canada, Harvey is suffering from a debt crisis.
One reason for the debt crisis is that many people in Harvey are struggling with debt. This can be caused by a number of factors, such as unemployment, medical expenses, or addiction. The high cost of living in rural areas can also contribute to debt problems.
Another reason for the debt crisis is that there is no local bank or credit union in Harvey. This means that people have to travel long distances to get loans or access other financial services. This can be difficult for people who don't have a lot of money.
If you're struggling with debt in Harvey, New Brunswick, there is help available. Our debt help service can provide you with the resources and information you need to get out of debt. We can also connect you with local financial institutions that can help you with your debt problems. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We are debt consolidation experts and can help you find the perfect solution for your situation. Yes, that even includes some options we cannot personally help you with! With our advice, you will be pointed in the right direction.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.