Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Memramcook, New Brunswick
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Memramcook
Memramcook is a small town in the Canadian province of New Brunswick. The town is located in the Memramcook Valley and is home to around 2,500 people. Memramcook is best known for its Acadian culture and its many festivals which celebrate that culture.
Despite its small size, Memramcook suffers from a high level of debt. This is because many of the town's residents are poor and unable to afford to pay their bills. As a result, they often have to take out loans which they can't repay. This leads to them becoming trapped in a cycle of debt which can be difficult to break free from.
If you're struggling with debt in Memramcook, then we can help. Our debt help service offers free advice and guidance to those who are struggling to repay their debts. We can help you to negotiate with your creditors and come up with a repayment plan that is affordable for you. We can also provide you with information on how to manage your finances so that you don't get into debt in the future. Contact us today to see how we can help you.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We are debt consolidation experts and can help you find the perfect solution for your situation. Yes, that even includes some options we cannot personally help you with! With our advice, you will be pointed in the right direction.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.