Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Norton, New Brunswick
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Norton
The town of Norton is located in the county of Charlotte, in the state of New Brunswick, Canada. The town has a population of about 1,600 people. The main industries in the area are agriculture and forestry. Norton is also known for its annual Antique Show.
One of the main problems facing people in the town of Norton is debt. Many people suffer from credit card debt, car loan debt, and other forms of debt. This can cause a lot of stress and anxiety for people, and can lead to depression and other health problems.
Our debt help service can help people in the town of Norton get out of debt and live a healthier life. We can provide counseling and advice on how to get out of debt, and we can also provide financial assistance to help people pay off their debts. We can help people in Norton get on the path to financial freedom and peace of mind. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We are debt consolidation experts and can help you find the perfect solution for your situation. Yes, that even includes some options we cannot personally help you with! With our advice, you will be pointed in the right direction.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.