Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Quispamsis, New Brunswick
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Quispamsis
The town of Quispamsis is located in the Canadian province of New Brunswick. The town is situated on the Kennebecasis River and is considered a bedroom community for the nearby city of Saint John. The population of the town was 5,549 as of the 2016 census.
One of the main issues facing the people of Quispamsis is debt. According to a study by MNP LTD., 47% of residents in the town are suffering from some form of debt. This can include everything from credit card debt to mortgage debt. One of the main reasons for this high level of indebtedness is that many people in Quispamsis are retirees. They have either retired from their jobs or they are no longer able to work due to age or disability. This means that they are living on a fixed income, which can make it difficult to make ends meet.
If you are one of the many people in Quispamsis who is struggling with debt, there is help available. Our debt relief service can provide you with the assistance you need to get your finances back on track. We can negotiate with your creditors to lower your interest rates and monthly payments, and we can also help you consolidate your debts into one easy-to-manage payment. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you get out of debt.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We are debt consolidation experts and can help you find the perfect solution for your situation. Yes, that even includes some options we cannot personally help you with! With our advice, you will be pointed in the right direction.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.