Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Saint Andrews, New Brunswick
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Saint Andrews
Saint Andrews is a small town in the Canadian province of New Brunswick. The town is located on the Saint Andrews Bay, which is part of the Bay of Fundy. Saint Andrews is perhaps most famous for being the home of golfing legend and 14-time major champion Tiger Woods. The town has a population of just over 5,000 people.
The main industries in Saint Andrews are tourism and fishing. The town is a popular tourist destination, thanks to its location on the bay and its many historical sites. The town's fishing industry is also thriving, thanks to the abundance of cod in the bay.
Despite its small size, Saint Andrews suffers from a high level of debt. This debt can be attributed to the town's reliance on tourism and fishing, which are both industries that are susceptible to economic downturns. The high level of debt in Saint Andrews has led to a high level of bankruptcy and delinquency.
If you live in Saint Andrews and are struggling with debt, our debt help service can provide you with the assistance you need. Our service is designed to help people get out of debt and start fresh. Contact us today for more information.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We are debt consolidation experts and can help you find the perfect solution for your situation. Yes, that even includes some options we cannot personally help you with! With our advice, you will be pointed in the right direction.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.