Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Saint-Louis de Kent, New Brunswick
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Saint-Louis de Kent
Saint-Louis-de-Kent is a small town in the Canadian province of New Brunswick. The town is located on the Kent River and is home to around 1,500 people. Although Saint-Louis-de-Kent is a small town, many people suffer from debt there. This is because the town is located in a rural area, and many people in rural areas have a hard time finding good jobs that pay enough to cover their expenses.
Fortunately, our debt help service can help people in Saint-Louis-de-Kent get out of debt. Our service provides free advice and support to people who are struggling with debt. We can help people create a budget and get on track with their finances. We can also help people negotiate with their creditors and get lower interest rates. If you are struggling with debt, we encourage you to reach out to us for help. We can provide the support and assistance you need to get out of debt and improve your financial situation. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Thank you for considering our debt help service. We hope that we can help you get out of debt and improve your financial situation. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about our services. Thank you!
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We are debt consolidation experts and can help you find the perfect solution for your situation. Yes, that even includes some options we cannot personally help you with! With our advice, you will be pointed in the right direction.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.