Insolvency and restructuring matters require clear communication with creditors and stakeholders. The latest information relating to current proceedings are posted here as soon as they are available.
669699 N.B. Ltd.
MP Atlantic Wood Ltd.
New Future Lumber Ltd.
(collectively, the "Applicants")
On November 29, 2017, the Applicants sought and obtained from the Court of Queen Bench of New Brunswick (the “Court”) an initial order (the “Initial Order”) under the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. C-36, as amended (the “CCAA”).
Powell Associates was appointed by the Court as the Monitor in these CCAA proceedings.
The comeback hearing date is scheduled for December 19, 2017.
All date abbreviations are in the form YYMMDD.
APPLICATION & MOTION MATERIALS
Initial Application - Hearing on 171129
- Notice of Application - 171124
- Affidavit of Paul Sibley - 134 pages - 171124
- Affidavit of Brian Anderson - 412 pages - 171128
- Brief of Applicants - 171128
- Notice of Motion - 1st Extension - 171216
- Affidavit of Paul Sibley - 171216
LIST OF CREDITORS
- List of Creditors as at 171129 - 171203 version
- Letter to Creditors - 171130
- Amended Service List - 171129