Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Amherst, Nova Scotia
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Amherst
Amherst is a small town in Nova Scotia, Canada. The main industry in the town is agriculture, although there are a few small businesses as well. The town has a population of nearly 10,000 people.
One of the main problems facing people in Amherst is debt. Many people are struggling to make ends meet, and they are falling into debt as a result. This can be a very difficult situation to get out of, and it can cause a lot of stress and anxiety.
Fortunately, there is help available. Our debt help service can provide you with the assistance you need to get your finances back on track. We can help you to understand your debt, and we can provide you with advice on how to manage it. We can also help you to find solutions that work for you, so that you can get back on your feet and start enjoying your life again.
If you are struggling with debt, please don't hesitate to contact us. We can help you to get back on track and start living the life you deserve.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.