Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Bedford, Nova Scotia
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Bedford
The town of Bedford, Nova Scotia is located in the Halifax Regional Municipality. The town is situated on the Bedford Basin, which is a part of the Halifax Harbour.
The town has a population of just over 23,000 people. The main industries in the town are fishing and agriculture. Bedford is also a tourist destination, thanks to its location on the harbor and its historic architecture.
However, like many other small towns in Nova Scotia, Bedford is struggling with high levels of debt. Many people in the town are struggling to keep up with their payments, and they can often find themselves overwhelmed by debt. However, our debt help service can provide them with the assistance they need to get their finances back on track. Our team of experts can help them develop a budget and work out a plan to pay off their debts. We can also negotiate with their creditors on their behalf, and help them get the best possible terms for repayment.
If you or someone you know is struggling with debt in Bedford, Nova Scotia, we can help. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.