Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Cap-Pelé, New Brunswick
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Cap-Pelé
Cap-Pelé is a village in Gloucester County, New Brunswick, Canada. The village is located on the north bank of the Petitcodiac River and is accessed by Route 106. The community is mainly francophone. As of the 2016 Census, the population was 2,400.
The main industry in Cap-Pelé is agriculture. Potatoes are the main crop, but other crops include corn, beans, and hay. There are also a few small businesses in the village, including a grocery store, a hardware store, and a lumber yard.
The village has suffered from high levels of debt in recent years. Many people have had to declare bankruptcy or take out loans to pay for essentials such as food and heat. This can be a difficult situation to manage, especially if you are struggling to make ends meet.
If you are struggling with debt in Cap-Pelé, or anywhere else in Canada, our debt help service can provide you with the support you need. We can help you negotiate with your creditors, set up a budget, and get your finances back on track. Contact us today for more information.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We are debt consolidation experts and can help you find the perfect solution for your situation. Yes, that even includes some options we cannot personally help you with! With our advice, you will be pointed in the right direction.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.