Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Centreville, New Brunswick
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Centreville
Centreville is a small town in New Brunswick, Canada. The people of Centreville suffer from a high level of debt, and our debt help service can help them get back on their feet.
People in Centreville often take out loans to pay for basic needs like food and shelter, and when they can't afford to repay their debts, they can find themselves in a very difficult situation. Our debt help service can provide them with the assistance they need to get back on track.
We offer a variety of services to our clients, including budget counseling, credit counseling, and debt consolidation. We also offer debt settlement services, which can help people reduce the amount of money they owe.
If you're struggling with debt, we urge you to contact our debt help service. We can provide you with the tools and resources you need to get your finances back on track.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We are debt consolidation experts and can help you find the perfect solution for your situation. Yes, that even includes some options we cannot personally help you with! With our advice, you will be pointed in the right direction.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.