Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Florenceville-Bristol, New Brunswick
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Florenceville-Bristol
Florenceville-Bristol is a village in New Brunswick, Canada. The village is located in the northern part of the province and has a population of about 2,000 people.
The village was originally known as "The Forks" because it is located at the junction of the St. John River and the Nashwaak River. The village was renamed Florenceville in 1875 in honor of Florence Annie McCain, the wife of Sir John A. Macdonald, who was the first Prime Minister of Canada. The village was renamed Bristol in 1918 after Bristol, England.
The village is located in a rural area and most of the people who live there are employed in agriculture or forestry.
Many people in Florenceville-Bristol suffer from debt. This is often due to the low incomes that many families in the area live on. In addition, many people have high levels of credit card debt and other types of consumer debt.
Our debt help service can help people in Florenceville-Bristol by providing them with free advice and information about how to get out of debt. We can also provide people with access to free or low-cost debt relief programs. If you are struggling with debt, we urge you to contact us today to see how we can help you.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We are debt consolidation experts and can help you find the perfect solution for your situation. Yes, that even includes some options we cannot personally help you with! With our advice, you will be pointed in the right direction.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.