Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Lamèque, New Brunswick
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Lamèque
Lamèque is a small town located in New Brunswick, Canada. The main industry in the area is fishing, with lobster and crab being the most common catches. Unfortunately, Lamèque is also home to a high level of debt.
People in Lamèque suffer from debt for a number of reasons. One reason is that there simply aren't many jobs in the area, which means that people have to take on debt in order to make ends meet. Additionally, the cost of living in Lamèque is high, which means that people have to borrow money to pay for basic necessities like food and housing.
Fortunately, our debt help service can provide relief to people in Lamèque. Our service can help people consolidate their debts, which can lower their monthly payments and make it easier to pay off their debt. Additionally, our service can help people negotiate with their creditors, which can help reduce the amount of money they owe.
If you or someone you know is struggling with debt in Lamèque, don't hesitate to reach out to our debt help service. We can provide the assistance you need to get your finances back on track.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We are debt consolidation experts and can help you find the perfect solution for your situation. Yes, that even includes some options we cannot personally help you with! With our advice, you will be pointed in the right direction.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.