Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Lunenburg, Nova Scotia
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Lunenburg
Lunenburg is a port town in Nova Scotia, Canada. The town is located on the south shore of the province and is known for its picturesque downtown and for being the home of the Bluenose II, a replica of the original schooner built in 1921.
Lunenburg has a population of just over 2,000 people and is a popular tourist destination. The town is also home to some major industries, including fishing and shipbuilding.
Like many small towns in Nova Scotia, Lunenburg suffers from high levels of debt. This can be traced back to the closure of the fisheries in the 1990s, which led to a loss of jobs and income in the town.
The residents of Lunenburg have turned to debt relief services to help them get out of debt. Our team at Powell Associates Ltd. can help people in Lunenburg reduce their monthly payments, get rid of their creditors, and improve their financial situation.
If you're struggling with debt in Lunenburg, contact us today for a free consultation. We can help you get on the path to financial freedom.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.