Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Middleton, Nova Scotia
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Middleton
Middleton is a small town located in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia. The town has a population of just about 2,000 people. The main industries in the town are fishing and agriculture. Middleton is also home to the oldest high school in Nova Scotia, which was founded in 1855.
Many people in Middleton suffer from debt. This can be caused by a number of factors, such as illness, unemployment, or unexpected expenses. Our debt help service can help people in Middleton get out of debt and start rebuilding their lives.
We can provide people with debt relief services, such as credit counseling and debt consolidation, to help them get back on their feet. If you live in Middleton and are struggling with debt, please don't hesitate to call us for help. We're here to support you every step of the way.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.