Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Mulgrave, Nova Scotia
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Mulgrave
Mulgrave is a small community in Nova Scotia. The community is located in the central part of the province. The population of Mulgrave is around 700 people.
The community has suffered from debt for many years. The main reason for the debt is that there are not many jobs in the area. This has resulted in many people moving away from the community. The only other option for the people in Mulgrave is to move to a larger centre where they can find work.
The debt has also hurt the businesses in Mulgrave. Many of the businesses have had to close because they could not afford to stay open. This has left the people in Mulgrave with very few options for shopping and services.
The people in Mulgrave are looking for a way out of the debt. The debt help service can provide them with the support they need to get out of debt. The service can help the people in Mulgrave by providing them with a plan to get rid of their debt. The service can also provide the people with the support they need to stay on track with their plan.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.