Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Neguac, New Brunswick
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Neguac
Neguac is a town located in the Canadian province of New Brunswick. The town is situated in the northeast of the province and is home to 1,684 people, according to the 2016 Census. The main industries in the town are fishing, forestry, and agriculture. The town has also seen a recent growth in its tourism industry.
Neguac is a beautiful town with plenty to offer its residents and visitors. However, like many other towns across Canada, Neguac is also struggling with debt. A recent study conducted by the Canadian Payroll Association found that 78% of Canadians are living paycheque to paycheque. This means that they are only one missed paycheque away from financial ruin.
If you are struggling with debt in Neguac, know that you are not alone. There are plenty of resources available to help you get out of debt and back on track financially. One such resource is our debt help service.
Our debt help service can provide you with the guidance and support you need to get your finances back on track. We can help you create a budget, reduce your expenses, and negotiate with your creditors. We will work with you every step of the way to help you achieve your financial goals.
If you are struggling with debt in Neguac, don't hesitate to contact us for assistance. We can help you get back on track and start enjoying life again.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We are debt consolidation experts and can help you find the perfect solution for your situation. Yes, that even includes some options we cannot personally help you with! With our advice, you will be pointed in the right direction.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.