Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
New Waterford, Nova Scotia
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in New Waterford
The town of New Waterford is located in Nova Scotia, Canada. It is a small town with a population of just over 6,700 people. The town has seen its share of economic difficulties in recent years, with many residents struggling to make ends meet. One of the biggest problems facing the town is debt. Many people are struggling to pay off their debts, and this can cause a lot of stress and anxiety.
Fortunately, there is help available for those who need it. Our debt help service can provide residents of New Waterford with the assistance they need to get back on track financially. We can help you consolidate your debts, reduce your monthly payments, and get your finances back on track. Contact us today for more information.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.