Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Oromocto, New Brunswick
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Oromocto
Oromocto is a town in New Brunswick, Canada. The town is located in the southeast portion of the province and is situated on the east bank of the Saint John River. Oromocto is bisected by the Trans-Canada Highway, with the majority of the town's commercial activity being located on the highway's west side. The town is also served by Via Rail passenger train service.
The people of Oromocto suffer from high levels of debt. This is because many people in the area are employed in low-paying jobs. In addition, many people in Oromocto have trouble accessing credit from traditional lenders. This is where our debt help service can help. We can provide people in Oromocto with the financial assistance they need to get out of debt. We can also help people in Oromocto consolidate their debts and lower their monthly payments. If you are struggling with debt, contact us today to see how we can help you.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We are debt consolidation experts and can help you find the perfect solution for your situation. Yes, that even includes some options we cannot personally help you with! With our advice, you will be pointed in the right direction.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.