Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Pictou, Nova Scotia
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Pictou
Debt is a problem that plagues many people in Pictou, Nova Scotia. Fortunately, our debt help service can provide the assistance needed to get back on track financially. With our help, you can overcome your debt and regain control of your finances.
If you're struggling with debt, you're not alone. In fact, many people in Pictou, Nova Scotia are facing the same challenges. But there is hope. Our debt help service can provide the guidance and support you need to get out of debt and take control of your finances.
No matter how much debt you have, we can help. We'll work with you to create a personalized plan to get out of debt and improve your financial situation. We'll help you understand your options, negotiate with creditors, and develop a budget that works for you. And we'll be there for you every step of the way, providing support and encouragement.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.