Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Rothesay, New Brunswick
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Rothesay
Rothesay is a Canadian town in the province of New Brunswick. The population in 2016 was 8,282. The town is situated on the Kennebecasis River. Rothesay is part of the Saint John census metropolitan area. The main industries in the town are tourism, fishing, and agriculture.
The town is known for its annual Highland Games, which includes a heavy events competition, as well as traditional Scottish dancing, piping, and drumming.
People in Rothesay suffer from debt at a higher rate than the national average. In fact, one in three people in the town have debt problems. This can be caused by many factors, such as unemployment, illness, or divorce. If you're one of the people in Rothesay who is struggling with debt, our debt help service can provide you with the assistance you need.
We can help you get out of debt by providing you with a personalized debt relief plan. This plan will be tailored to your unique situation, and it will include a budget that will help you get back on track. We can also negotiate with your creditors on your behalf, so that you can get the relief you need. Contact us today for more information about our debt help service. We're here to help you get back on your feet!
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We are debt consolidation experts and can help you find the perfect solution for your situation. Yes, that even includes some options we cannot personally help you with! With our advice, you will be pointed in the right direction.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.