Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Sackville, Nova Scotia
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Sackville
Sackville, Nova Scotia is a small town in the province of Nova Scotia. The town is known for its beautiful scenery and for being a popular tourist destination. However, Sackville also has a darker side. The town is home to a large number of people who suffer from debt.
People in Sackville often struggle to make ends meet. This is in part because the cost of living in the town is high, and in part because many people are employed in low-paying jobs. This can leave people struggling to pay their bills and to keep up with their debts.
Thankfully, there is help available for people who are struggling with debt in Sackville. Our debt help service can provide people with the help they need to get their finances back on track. Our service can help people to get out of debt and to start rebuilding their lives.
If you are struggling with debt in Sackville, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We can help you to get your life back on track.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.