Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Saint-Quentin, New Brunswick
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Saint-Quentin
The city of Saint-Quentin is located in the Canadian province of New Brunswick. The city is situated on the banks of the Saint John River and is home to approximately 5,000 people. Saint-Quentin is a small city, but it has seen its share of economic hardship in recent years. One of the main problems facing the city is high levels of debt. Many people in Saint-Quentin are struggling to make ends meet, and they are burdened by large amounts of debt.
Fortunately, there is help available for those who need it. Our debt help service can provide assistance to anyone who is struggling with debt. We can help you get your finances back on track, and we can help you reduce or eliminate your debt. If you are struggling with debt, don't hesitate to contact us. We can help you get your life back on track.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We are debt consolidation experts and can help you find the perfect solution for your situation. Yes, that even includes some options we cannot personally help you with! With our advice, you will be pointed in the right direction.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.