Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Sainte-Anne-de-Madawaska, New Brunswick
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Sainte-Anne-de-Madawaska
Sainte-Anne-de-Madawaska is a small town in New Brunswick, Canada. The town is located on the banks of the Madawaska River, and is known for its beautiful scenery and historic churches. However, Sainte-Anne-de-Madawaska is also struggling with a high level of debt.
One reason for the high levels of debt in Sainte-Anne-de-Madawaska is the decline of the forestry industry. For many years, the forestry industry was a major source of employment in the town. However, in recent years, the industry has declined dramatically, leading to widespread unemployment and poverty.
Another reason for the high levels of debt in Sainte-Anne-de-Madawaska is the high cost of living. The town has a very high cost of living, and many residents are struggling to make ends meet. This is particularly difficult for low-income families and seniors.
If you are struggling with debt in Sainte-Anne-de-Madawaska, our debt help service can assist you. We can help you consolidate your debts, negotiate with your creditors, and develop a plan to get out of debt. Our goal is to help you get back on track financially, and we will work with you to find the best solution for your situation. Contact us today to learn more about our debt help services.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We are debt consolidation experts and can help you find the perfect solution for your situation. Yes, that even includes some options we cannot personally help you with! With our advice, you will be pointed in the right direction.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.