Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Salisbury, New Brunswick
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Salisbury
Salisbury is a Canadian village located in Victoria County, New Brunswick. The village is situated on the east bank of the St. Croix River and is connected to the U.S. town of Calais, Maine by the bridge spanning the river. As of 2016, the population of Salisbury was 535.
The village is home to several small businesses, including a convenience store, a restaurant, and a car dealership. There is also a small medical clinic in Salisbury.
Residents of Salisbury suffer from high levels of debt, as do residents of many other rural communities in Canada. This can be due to a number of factors, including lack of access to affordable credit, lack of employment opportunities, and low incomes.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We are debt consolidation experts and can help you find the perfect solution for your situation. Yes, that even includes some options we cannot personally help you with! With our advice, you will be pointed in the right direction.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.