Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Stratford
The town of Stratford is located in the province of Prince Edward Island, Canada. The population of the town is around 10,000 people. The town has a rich history, and some of the main attractions in the town include the Confederation Centre of the Arts, the Avon River, and the Stratford Festival. The town is also known for its beautiful architecture and for being a very friendly and welcoming community.
Despite being a friendly and welcoming community, the town has its share of problems. One of the main problems that people in Stratford suffer from is debt. Whatever the reason, if you find yourself in debt, it can be a very stressful and difficult situation to deal with.
If you are struggling with debt in Stratford, PEI, there is help available. Our debt help service can provide you with the assistance you need to get your finances back on track. We will work with you to create a budget and help you to negotiate with your creditors. We can also help you to consolidate your debts into one monthly payment. If you are struggling with debt, don't hesitate to contact us for help. We can provide the assistance you need to get your life back on track.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.