Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Sussex Corner, New Brunswick
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Sussex Corner
Sussex Corner is a small village in the Canadian province of New Brunswick. The village is located in Kings County and is situated on the East Coast of Canada. Sussex Corner is a picturesque location and is known for its rolling hills, dense forests, and beautiful lakes. The village has a population of just over 1,000 people.
Despite its beauty, Sussex Corner is not immune to the problems that affect other small villages in Canada. One of the biggest problems facing the villagers is debt. Many people in Sussex Corner are struggling with high levels of debt, and this is causing a lot of stress and anxiety for them.
If you are one of the people in Sussex Corner who is struggling with debt, our Debt Help service can help you. We offer a range of services that can help you get your debt under control and start living a debt-free life. Our services include debt consolidation, debt settlement, and credit counseling. We can also provide you with information about bankruptcy and other options that may be available to you.
If you are struggling with debt, don't suffer in silence. Contact our Debt Help service today and let us help you get your finances back on track.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We are debt consolidation experts and can help you find the perfect solution for your situation. Yes, that even includes some options we cannot personally help you with! With our advice, you will be pointed in the right direction.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.