Bankruptcy & Consumer Proposal
Wolfville, Nova Scotia
Bankruptcy & Debt Help Services in Wolfville
Wolfville, Nova Scotia is a small town located in the Annapolis Valley region of Nova Scotia. The town is known for its beautiful scenery, and it is a popular tourist destination. However, Wolfville is also home to a large number of people who struggle with debt.
The main reason that people in Wolfville struggle with debt is because of the high cost of living. The cost of housing, food, and other necessities is very high in Wolfville. This makes it difficult for people to make ends meet, and many end up resorting to credit cards and loans to cover their expenses.
If you are struggling with debt in Wolfville, Nova Scotia, our debt help service can assist you. We can provide you with information about how to get out of debt, and we can help you find a repayment plan that works for you. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you get out of debt.
Powell Associates Ltd. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. We are experienced, hands-on insolvency practitioners who understand the personal impacts of major financial stress.
Our debt relief services ensure you are treated fairly and with dignity.
- You won’t be stuck in an assembly line process.
- You will expect and receive prompt responses and resolution of issues from our supportive and experienced team.
- We will review your debt solution options, including filing a consumer proposal or personal bankruptcy.
- We help Canadians with overwhelming debt get fresh financial starts.
Once you file, we deal directly with your creditors on your behalf. Your creditors are required to stop contacting you or continuing legal actions against you. Contact us for a free consultation.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option for your financial situation if you are struggling with unmanageable debt. When you file for bankruptcy, the vast majority of your unsecured debts will be discharged, and you will have a fresh start. Bankruptcy can help you get back on your feet and rebuild your credit.
Advantages of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of most unsecured debts
- Stops wage garnishments and legal action by creditors
- Prevents repossession of assets
- Can help rebuild your life
- You do not automatically lose your assets.
If you're struggling to keep up with your debt, a consumer proposal may be the solution for you. This type of debt relief can help you get ahead of your payments and avoid bankruptcy.
Advantages of consumer proposals include:
- You can keep your assets, including your home and car.
- Your payments will be lowered, making them more manageable.
- The consumer proposal will stop interest and collection calls from creditors.
- With few exceptions, you will be released from all unsecured debts.